Log in with your social account Forgot Password ? LOG INDon’t have an account? Register here Car drivers have found it difficult to find parking spaces after the Jakarta administration implemented an odd-even parking system on Jl. Gajah Mada and Jl. Hayam Wuruk in Central Jakarta. The expansion of the odd-even policy to the two roads is part of an effort ease traffic congestion. “It has been difficult to find parking spaces on the side of the road after the administration implemented the odd-even parking system, especially since the parking lots in front of the buildings on the road are not very spacious,” Yanto, a 35-year-old company driver said after parking his car on Jl. Gajah Mada last week.The administration has enforced the odd-even parking policy on the two streets since Jan. 31 following the introduction of the odd-even driving policy on 25 roads across the city in September of last year. The new on-site parking regulation allows only cars with … Topics : Facebook Google Linkedin odd-even-license-traffic-policy Central-Jakarta traffic traffic-congestion public-transportation
Budi reportedly attended a Cabinet meeting on Wednesday.Pratikno said President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo had appointed Coordinating Maritime Affairs and Investment Minister Luhut Pandjaitan as ad interim transportation minister.Gatot Subroto Army Hospital doctors said Budi’s condition was improving. (kmt/mfp)Topics : Transportation Minister Budi Karya Sumadi has tested positive for COVID-19.State Secretary Pratikno announced on Saturday evening that Budi was identified as Case 76 in a previous Health Ministry announcement and was being treated at the Gatot Subroto Army Hospital.He declined to say when Budi had been admitted to the hospital or when he had likely been infected.
Emma Douglas, PLSA“Drawing on the wide expertise of the PLSA’s policy board, we have identified four key priority topics: well-run schemes, effective engagement, adequate contributions, and addressing the challenges of consolidation – with some actions for government and some for the industry.”Scale and transparency The PLSA said it would continue to support consolidation of defined benefit (DB) and defined contribution (DC) schemes, although it acknowledged that “scale should not be pursued as an end itself”.Based on its 2017 work on what it dubbed pension “superfunds” for DB consolidation, it said it would seek to play “a major role” in their development. The industry is currently waiting for a regulatory framework to be set out by government to support commercial consolidator vehicles.The association also highlighted its work on cost transparency as part of its focus on improving governance standards. It recently partnered with asset managers and local authority pension funds to launch templates for the reporting of investment costs, through the Cost Transparency Initiative.“The focus on well-run schemes recognises that good scheme governance goes to the heart of trust in the industry and the delivery of good outcomes for savers,” the PLSA said. “As well as scheme governance, this area covers cost transparency, value-for-money, sound investments, and stewardship.”Adequacy and engagementImproving engagement with savers and ensuring individuals were saving enough for a comfortable retirement are the other two areas of focus for the PLSA.The association called for the development of retirement income standards, which it described as “quantifiable saving targets [to] help the industry communicate people’s likely lifestyle in retirement and help them understand the impact of savings decisions”.It also highlighted work on the pensions dashboard and a proposed new “simpler annual statement” to improve reporting to end investors.The PLSA also vowed to push for auto-enrolment minimum contributions to be increased to 12% of salary by 2030, in line with a recent report into retirement income adequacy. It would actively seek to recognise schemes that meet this level through its “Pension Quality Mark” standards, the association said.On the DB side, the PLSA voiced support for a proposed new DB funding code and new powers planned for the Pensions Regulator. The UK’s trade body for pension funds has put consolidation at the heart of a new four-year strategy plan.The Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) announced today that improving scale and advocating for consolidation efforts would be one of four main aims for the trde body over the course of the next four years.As well as supporting consolidation of pension schemes, the PLSA said it would focus on raising scheme governance standards, improving pension outcomes, and boosting member engagement.The association’s policy board, formed last year as part of a strategic overhaul of its leadership structure, has formed four sub-committees to lead the work in these four areas. Emma Douglas, chair of the PLSA’s policy board, said: “We have an ambitious policy agenda to ensure the UK regime for retirement savings delivers a better income for everyone.
As long as ABS-CBN does not have violations, according to Roque, there is no reason for President Duterte to veto a provisional franchise for the network.“Inaasahan ko naman po na kung wala pong constitutional infirmity eh pipirmahan naman po ito ng Presidente,” Roque said during the Malacanang virtual press conference on Thursday.On Wednesday, the House of Representatives has passed on second reading House Bill 6732, which gives the network a temporary license that will be valid until Oct. 31, 2020.The provisional franchise will allow ABS-CBN to operate while the House and the Senate are still deliberating on the issues that surrounded the renewal of the previous franchise, and whether or not it should be given a fresh 25-year franchise.“It’s not only the best move, it’s the only move under the Constitution,” Roque said. “It’s very clear po na tanging ang Kongreso lang po ang puwedeng mag-grant ng franchise or mag-revoke ng franchise for broadcast companies.”Roque earlier said that President Duterte is neutral on the franchise issue despite the President’s past grievances, particularly on the unaired campaign advertisements in 2016.ABS-CBN went off the air on May 5 after the National Telecommunications Commission issued a cease and desist order for the network after its franchise expired on May 4./PN MANILA – There seems no reason for President Rodrigo Duterte to oppose the granting of provisional franchise for ABS-CBN so that it could resume its free TV and radio broadcast, his spokesperson spokesperson Harry Roque said
Earlier the club’s shirt sponsors Zoopla announced, in the wake of the furore generated by the celebration, it will not seek to renew its backing of the club when its current £3million two-year deal expires at the end of the season. Anelka’s actions are being investigated by the Football Association and it had been reported that Zoopla was unhappy about Anelka’s continuing presence in the team while the matter was being looked into. Anelka’s ‘quenelle’ gesture, which he performed after scoring at West Ham on December 28, sparked controversy, particularly in his native France, where it has been declared as anti-Semitic and racist. It is understood the FA could reach a conclusion this week, probably as early as Tuesday. But with concern about the issue, Zoopla, which is co-owned by Jewish businessman Alex Chesterton, has decided to end its support. A statement from the company read: “Zoopla has been reviewing its position over the past few weeks in light of the actions of striker, Nicolas Anelka, during the match against West Ham over the Christmas period and has decided to focus its attention on other marketing activities after this season.” Lawrence Hall, head of communications for Zoopla, said: ”Through our sponsorship of West Bromwich Albion we are pleased to have supported the local community and charities. “In recent weeks, however, we have decided to re-evaluate this sponsorship and as a result we will focus our attention on other marketing activities from the end of the season.” West Brom’s response to Zoopla’s announcement played down significance of the news there would be no extension. “West Bromwich Albion has been fully aware since the sponsorship agreement came into force in June 2012 that its partnership with Zoopla could expire this summer and therefore has been planning accordingly,” said a statement. West Brom striker Nicolas Anelka was named in the starting line-up for the Barclays Premier League match at home to Everton despite the ongoing controversy over his ‘quenelle’ goal celebration. “Zoopla has today informed the club in writing that it does not wish to extend its sponsorship deal. “The club will now actively seek a new official sponsor for next season.’ Anelka denied he was being anti-Semitic or racist by celebrating in such a way and claimed he did it in support of his friend Dieudonne M’Bala M’Bala, a controversial anti-establishment comedian. The 34-year-old did promise not to repeat the gesture. Since beginning its investigation, the FA has made no comment other than to state an independent expert has been used during the probe. Anelka could face a ban if deemed to be guilty of breaching the FA’s anti-racism rules. Like the rest of his team-mates, Anelka was wearing the sponsor’s branding on his West Brom shirt as the match began. Lord Ouseley, chairman of the anti-discrimination group Kick It Out, has condemned what he considers a culture within football that sees clubs leave decisions on morality to others. “We have clubs who will not take responsibility, they always hide behind the FA,” Lord Ouseley told BBC Radio Five Live. He added: “The club has a responsibility to its fans, to the public, because we have laws and we have standards and we have rules and regulations about how players conduct themselves, and that’s the standard that we need to apply.” Kick It Out has made no secret of its frustration at the time the FA has taken to deliberate on the Anelka issue. Lord Ouseley suggested clubs should be proactive rather than leaving it up to the authorities to determine whether an act has caused offence and an apology is required. He added: “I know its a bit wishy-washy, mealy-mouthed, but it seems as though we’re so dismissive, we’re just saying, ‘No, our player is okay’. Until the FA adjudicates – and it could be several years from now – he will go on unaffected and we cannot go on setting that sort of standards.” Press Association
Walt Disney World, the happiest place on earth, is facing a lawsuit from a North Carolina grandmother who was arrested outside the Magic Kingdom for CBD oil possession.A civil rights attorney says he intends to sue not only the theme park, but also the Orange County Sheriff’s Office for violating his client’s civil rights when she was taken into custody andheld behind bars for 12 hours.Sixty-nine year old Hester Burkhalter suffers from arthritis, and her husband says the oil derived from the hemp plant was recommended by a doctor.Burkhalter was arrested last month for trying to bring the CBD oil inside the park which is prohibited.
AUGUSTA — Just in time for Christmas, Maine 2015 hunting and fishing licenses now are available for purchase online or at any of the more than 800 licensing agents statewide.All proceeds from the sale of hunting and fishing licenses go to help fund fish and wildlife management efforts by the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.To purchase a 2015 license online, visit www.informe.org/moses.The department’s online licensing system offers the convenience of purchasing from home, camp or office and allows the opportunity to print out multiple copies of licenses.This is placeholder textThis is placeholder textThe fish and wildlife department also offers additional gift items in its online shop. They include IF&W logo apparel, the Maine Way cookbook, season passes to the Maine Wildlife Park, or the opportunity to support conservation efforts with the purchase of a Maine Birder Band or Heron Sticker.To find the online shop or to learn more about IFW programs, visit www.mefishwildlife.com
BURKINA Faso progressed to the Africa Cup of Nations(Afcon) quarter-finals as group winners after seeing off Guinea-Bissau.2-0A defensive mix up gifted Burkina Faso the lead, as defender Rudinilson Silva headed past onrushing goalkeeper Jonas Mendes and into his own net.On-loan Ajax forward Bertrand Traore doubled the advantage with a composed left-footed finish after the break.Cameroon also went through as group runners-up after a goalless draw with Gabon that saw the hosts eliminated.Guinea-Bissau, making their Africa Cup of Nations debut in this tournament, looked the more likely to open the scoring, before handing Burkina Faso the lead.Rudinilson’s header looked to have crossed the line, but Prejuce Nakoulma thumped in to make sure after Guinea-Bissau attempted to scramble it away.The dangerous Piqueti went closest to levelling, but Burkina Faso keeper Koffi Kouakou was able to push the winger’s low strike wide of the far post.Juary Soares could have equalised in the second half when a corner found the Guinea-Bissau defender unmarked at in the six-yard box, but Abdou Traore threw himself in front of the goalbound shot.Burkina Faso immediately went down to the other end to increase their lead, with Nakoulma setting up Traore, on loan at Ajax from Chelsea, to slide a finish beyond Mendes.(BBC Sport)
Published on October 11, 2014 at 9:15 pm Contact Jacob: firstname.lastname@example.org | @Jacob_Klinger_ For the first time in four hours and 11 minutes of game time, Syracuse threw a touchdown pass.Thirty-eight minutes and 39 seconds of play into Tim Lester’s tenure as SU’s offensive coordinator, AJ Long lofted a pass to the end zone. Freshman wide receiver Steve Ishmael ran past P.J. Williams and under the ball for the 22-yard score.Ishmael’s catch and Cole Murphy’s ensuing extra point only brought the Orange (2-4, 0-2 Atlantic Coast) to within 18 in a game it ultimately lost to No. 1 Florida State (6-0, 4-0), 38-20, in the Carrier Dome. But it was also a tangible sign of progress for an offense that hasn’t scored in the air against power-conference opposition and hadn’t scored a touchdown at all since Syracuse lost to then-No. 8 Notre Dame on Sept. 27.Lester was promoted to offensive coordinator after George McDonald’s demotion to wide receivers coach last weekend and the change showed Saturday afternoon in the form of an aggressive SU offense that also went under center for one of the first times this season and showed some other new wrinkles against the Seminoles.“I don’t think you can ever beat the No. 1 team in the country playing conservative,” Lester said.AdvertisementThis is placeholder textEarly in the fourth quarter, Long and Ishmael connected again for a score — a 35-yard touchdown on a route across the middle of the field — that drew SU within 38-20.The offensive coordinator, who doubles as the team’s quarterbacks coach, also said he might not have called as aggressive of a game against a different team.On SU’s final drive of the first half, Austin Wilson launched a 41-yard pass down the left sideline that Jarrod West snagged, initially one-handed, at the FSU 10-yard line. The drive ended with Wilson, under center, throwing a fade to Ishmael that was broken up in the back-left corner of the end zone on fourth-and-goal.After the game, Lester said he wished he had called a pass on third down, too.“Tim and the offensive staff did a great job,” Syracuse head coach Scott Shafer said. “… I thought they did have a really great game plan and I thought the tempo was good as an offensive staff.”Lester credited McDonald for keeping flawless communication going among the wide receivers unit.Lester also utilized a goal-line set with three defensive linemen in the backfield on the last Orange drive of the first half. Defensive linemen Micah Robinson, Ron Thompson and Robert Welsh lined up as running backs on first-and-goal at the Seminoles’ 5-yard line, but Thompson jumped offside, killing the play.“We’ve talked about it a long time. They’ve always said ‘If you want some of our guys …,’” Lester said. “So as soon as I was in charge, I said ‘Yes, I want them all. I’d like the 11, meanest, nastiest guys we have, toughest guys.” Comments Facebook Twitter Google+
Syracuse junior attack Dylan Donahue has been named the NCAA Offensive Player of the Week for a season-high seven-point performance against then-No. 4 Duke last Sunday.He tallied five goals and assisted on two in the Orange’s 19-7 win over the Blue Devils, and five of his points came in a first half in which SU jumped out to a 13-1 lead.The national honor comes two days after Donahue was named Atlantic Coast Conference Offensive Player of the Week. He leads the No. 1 Orange with 22 goals and is tied for second with 11 assists. It’s the first time a Syracuse player has been named NCAA Offensive Player of the Week after Donahue received the ACC’s weekly accolades three times and attack Kevin Rice earned it once.SU (7-0, 2-0 ACC) will face No. 2 Notre Dame (5-1, 1-0) in South Bend, Indiana at noon on Saturday. AdvertisementThis is placeholder text Comments Published on March 25, 2015 at 5:19 pm Contact Matt: email@example.com | @matt_schneidman Facebook Twitter Google+